Wednesday 4 January 2012

January Boots...

I have purchased THE best pair of boots ever.

Now, I do love a good pair of ankle boots, and was lucky enough to find these gorgeous boys on eBay...


I paid £17.00 for these. No jokes.

They are soo so comfy and I love the tan colour. Perfect for the transitional seasons.

TOPSHOP UK ALDGATE TAN CHELSEA BOOT

RRP £65.00

As you may or may not be aware, I was on the hunt for the Allegra boots before Christmas. Bloody nightmare. Anyway, I searched that hard for them that I found the exact replica of them on eBay for a snippet of the price at £30.00!!!


They are by a brand called Daisy Street and they have an online shop and eBay shop.



Well worth a look if you're browsing for a bargain.

I managed to get my boyfriend to buy these for me for Christmas which was an even better result!

Whilst I'm on the subject of Christmas, I've taken a couple of snaps over the holidays of things I've received as gifts from my lovely kind family and friends and just a few random bits...







Hope you have a fab 2012...

Love Kate xxx




1 comment:

  1. I love ur blog <3 plz check mine out and add if u like it :) follow me ill follow you
    kissandblushmakeuptm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete