Friday 20 January 2012

I spy, I buy...

I really don't know where this month has gone. It seems to have flown by!


I haven't blogged as much as I'd hoped (sorry), but I have had time to spy a few bargains...


Here are a couple of cheeky little purchases I've made this month, all from the Top Of The Shops of course... ;-)



£25.00 TOPSHOP
You may remember from my previous posts about how much I have coveted this dress. I am now the proud owner of it in the black (above) and oyster colour. I managed to obtain the oyster one for a bargainous £9.99 on eBay!!! I am still searching for it in the oxblood colour, fingers crossed I will stumble across it soon!


£15.00 TOPSHOP
I saw these boots a while back and was unsure about them, umming and ahhing as I generally do then they sold out. I managed to grab the last pair in a size 7 in the online sale today and can't wait to try them! I've seen a few "celebs" (ahem) such as Lauren Goodger and Natasha Giggs sporting them in the press this week so thought I'd give them a go.


£10.00 TOPSHOP
Again, not sure how these will look when they arrive but I was thinking heels, loose tee with statement necklace and nice big clutch and away we go! We'll see...


£30.00 TOPSHOP
You can't go wrong with a nice patent pair of platforms, love these SWAGGER heels in the burgundy colour. Was going to buy them in black but went for the ones below instead...


£5.00 TOPSHOP
Errrm, trousers. Yup. Bargain workwear.

£15.00 TOPSHOP
These "GLAM" heels are pretty classic and timeless. Perfect for work.

£12.00 TOPSHOP
This is my "thinspiration" top. I'm currently trying to get fit and tone up for when Spring/Summer arrives and this is what I'm planning on wearing when my stomach resembles Jodie Marsh's... #wishfulthinking


Let me know what you think and if you managed to get any bargains in the sales!
I do love a good bargain :-)


Much Love


Kate xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment