Monday 19 December 2011

Play with me...

I have had an epiphany this last week.

I've kinda fallen out of love with dresses and am now an avid fan of playsuits.

I've decided playsuits are the way forward, for the following reasons:

1. They are comfortable - providing you're not over 5'10" ouuuchhh!!! ;-) 
2. You can get out of a car any which way you like without the worry of flashing your tuppence.
3. You can wear them over tights in winter and bare legged in the heat of the summer... ahem.
4. They are very flattering on most figures.
5. I just like playsuits.

I've come across some super ones from ASOS.com which I am coveting right now.

Rare Playsuit In Velvet

Was £50.00 NOW £32.50

ASOS Jeweled Playsuit

Was £45.00 NOW £27.00



ASOS Playsuit with Sweet Collar

Was £35.00 NOW £15.00

LOVE THIS!!!!!


Pop on some suspender or sparkly tights and off we go!!!

Black Lurex Spot Tights

Price: £10.00 Topshop.com



Nude Plain Suspender Tights

Price: £8.50 Topshop.com




Oh, wait, I forgot to say I found the perfect pair of playsuit boots too!

Check out these bad boys...

ASOS AMAZE Wool Boot With Perspex Block Heel

Was £65.00 NOW £28.50

Daaamn girl, you hot!

This will now be my uniform until further notice. :-)

Love Kate xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment