Tuesday 13 December 2011

Party on...

I have a few "soirees" to attend this festive season so have been on the lookout for a knock-out party dress to see me through to the new year.

However, I have been surprisingly underwhelmed with my finds.

Topshop (ALL HAIL TOPSHOP) is my usual one stop shop, yet the guys there have let me down massively this season on the party frock front.

Here is my pick of the best of the bunch:








All dresses available from Topshop.com 
Priced from £38.00-£200.00

Saying that, I have come across this little gem, which I fell in love with at first sight, but I have been unable to pin it down in any Topshop stores and it is sold out online.

My favourite is the burgundy, I just love it!!!




Glitter Spot Velvet Dress

3/4 sleeve glitter spot velvet dress with a full skirt in black. 34in/86cm. 92% Polyester,8% Elastane. Machine washable.
Price: £46.00

Sooo... at the moment I don't have a new dress to wear at all this party season so will be reacquainting myself an old faithful me thinks...

Love Kate xxx


1 comment:

  1. like your choices!
    i love your blog! you have great taste :)
    could you please check mine out? would be an honour?
    it's Its fashion damnit
    thanks love! keep up the good work!
    lottie
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete